Onda is a come-hither stroking vibrator that mimics the sensations of fingers stroking over the G-spot, with the added boost of rumbling sensations.
Onda is shaped to follow the body’s curves and the variety of settings allows to determine the length and speed of each stroke against the G-spot.
- Materials: body-safe silicone, ABS (non-insertable part)
- rumbling and come-hither toy
- 4 stroke positions
- 10 intensity settings
- Can be controlled via buttons
Size and shape:
- Size: 7.6" x 2" x 2.2" / 19.3. cm x 5.2 cm x 5.6 cm
- Insertable size: 4.7" x 1.5" /12 cm x 3.9 cm
- This toy is meant to be used alone or with a partner
- It can be used externally and internally
- It can stimulate the G-spot and A-spot
If you find penetrative sex painful, consider getting OhNut.
When worn, it acts as a barrier on your toy / finger / partner.
Vaginal dryness information:
Folks who experience vaginal dryness and/or discomfort or pain associated with it, should consider using lube.
As a reminder, vaginal dryness has nothing to do with not being aroused enough.
- Needs hand/arm mobility to use
- Needs dexterity to use buttons
- Needs reach to access genitals
- May need assistance to plug the charger in