This is a premade dildo.
Unveil the pleasures of Gregor, the strappable dildo whose design is as cunning as it is satisfying. Elegantly long, Gregor starts with a teasingly thin base, beckoning you deeper until it meets the magnificently thick head, angled in a masterstroke for G-spot precision. The ascent from slender to mighty mimics the natural contours of arousal, offering a crescendo of sensation that's as visually enticing as it is physically gratifying. With its lifelike texture and a form that promises not just to fill but to fulfill, Gregor is the embodiment of strength and pleasure, poised to become the champion in your collection.
Craving more pics? Follow @rawlovestudio on Instagram or Twitter.
Gregor is a strap-on dildo.
All our toys are handmade to order in upstate New York, which means there might be slight differences in colors/looks. No two toys appear exactly the same! Please allow for different base endings/trimmings.
We take pride in crafting our products with the utmost care, using only the finest materials available – platinum-cure silicone and the highest grade of body-safe pigments, ensuring both quality and safety.
- Length: 17.8 cm / 7 inch
- Insertable: 16.5 cm / 6.49 inch
- Diameter at head: 20.5 mm / 0.80 inch
- Diameter at mid shaft: 35.4 mm / 1.39 inch
- Diameter at bottom: 48.4 mm / 1.90 inches (important for strap-on O-ring size)
- Diameter of the base: 77.8 mm / 2.66 inch
This dildo can be worn with a harness! See measurements below.
The harness we tested it with is available at The Sex Shed, under the name Jock Leather Harness.
Free shipping is available for this item and all products created by us, Raw Love Studio. If you choose to add other manufacturers to your order, a shipping fee will apply unless your total order value exceeds $100, in which case, shipping remains free.
Please allow up to 7 business days for production.
Shipping is discreet with the name The Rumor Lab written on the box.
If you find penetrative sex painful, consider getting OhNut.
When worn, it acts as a barrier on your toy / finger / partner.
Vaginal dryness information:
Folks who experience vaginal dryness and/or discomfort or pain associated with it, should consider using lube.
As a reminder, vaginal dryness has nothing to do with not being aroused enough.
- Needs active grasp and hand/arm mobility to use
- Needs reach to access genitals to use OR if suctioned: needs active grasp and hand/arm mobility to suction to a surface and to take it off
- Needs body mobility to hump the dildo OR if used with harness: needs hand/arm mobility to mount, body mobility to penetrate