This thick water-based formula is perfect to use as an anal lubricant and with silicone toys.
It does not include any desensitizers and mentions that on the label.
Thicker lubricants stay on the surface of the skin longer, reduce friction and create a comfy cushioned feeling during penetration, making it perfect for anal play or vaginal penetration.
Sassy contains no desensitizing ingredients and is paraben and glycerin-free.
It is latex, rubber, and plastic friendly.
- Ingredients: Purified water
- Plant cellulose (from Cotton)
- Guar Conditioners
- Thickening agent
- Citric acid
Size and shape:
- Volume: available in 2 oz, 4.2 oz, and 8.5 oz / 59 ml, 124 ml, and 250 ml
- Meant to be used alone or with a partner
- Can be used externally and internally
- Anal Safe
This might be suitable for folks who experience increased sensation because it can reduce friction and reduce sensation even more.
Folks who experience vaginal dryness and/or discomfort or pain associated with it, should consider using lube.
As a reminder, vaginal dryness has nothing to do with not being aroused enough.
- Needs hand mobility/dexterity to use