Malcolm and Oola, the inhabitants of a planet in distant space, decided to make ''It sure ain't donut'' grinders and send them to Earth in an effort to stop humans from searching for them.
Because as they say: ''Satisfied human is a distracted human.''
The production code name for the donut grinder is: ''Handheld multi-surface revolving grinder sex toy.''
It features 4 areas of texture: sprinkles on top and on the side we have dots, waves, and lines - separated into 3 zones.
How to use a donut grinder?
- Lube up!!!
- Hold it in your palm and rub the icing/sprinkles on yourself.
- Stick 1 or 2 fingers through the hole and rub the sides on yourself, using the thumb to rotate through the textures.
- Stick a dildo through the hole and get a handle or stick a vibrator through the hole to get handle + vibrations.
This toy was designed by a beautiful human named Frost - find them on Twitter: @maybealynx.
This is not a mass-produced toy which means it might have small visual imperfections, such as uneven and rough trimming due to the soft nature of the silicone we are using to make it.
Also, no two toys appear exactly the same and every one is unique! Pictures are only examples. We make our toys to order and there might be slight differences.
There are 9 different pours available, and you can see them in product photos.
- Homer's Donut costs a bit more because it is a rare object.
- Frost's Galaxy does too since the way we pour it takes us more time than the rest options.
Smooth-on silicone is the best silicone for sex toys, it’s platinum cure silicone, non-porous and hypoallergenic, and super easy to clean.
Micah powder, sustainably produced, is used to color the toys.
We are making donut grinders in soft and squishable Ecoflex 00 50 silicone.
- Height: 1.41 inches - 3.6 cm
- Width: 3.7 inches - 9.4 cm
- Inner hole width: 1.2 inches - 3 cm
Shipping is discreet with the name The Rumor Lab written on the box.