Jil's line of toys is soft and endlessly flexible, allowing them to adjust perfectly to the shape of any body.
Noah is a versatile vibrating toy that can be used for vaginal insertion, an anal bead, or even a c-ring.
Noah's unique shape is 100% waterproof and phthalate-free, making it great for both partner and solo play.
- Materials: body-safe silicone
- Vibrating toy
- 10 vibration speeds
- Can be controlled via buttons
- It can be used hands-free after initial placement
Size and shape:
- Total length: 8.66" / 22 cm
- Insertable length: 5.55" / 14.1 cm
- Width: 1.88" / 4.8 cm
- This toy is meant to be used alone or with a partner
- It can be used internally and externally
- It can stimulate G-spot, A-spot, P-spot, clitoris and other erogenous zones
- It is anal safe
This toy might be suitable for folks who experience decreased sensation because its vibrations can be used on other parts of one’s body such as: underside of the penis head, nipples, neck and other erogenous zones.
This toy might be suitable for bigger folks, folks who have limited mobility, fatigue easily because its handle allows farther reach.
This toy might be suitable for folks who experience decreased sensation or experience loss of sensation in their genitalia.
It might also be suitable for folks with mobility issues because, after the initial set-up it can be used hands-free.
If you find penetrative sex painful, consider getting OhNut.
When worn, it acts as a barrier on your toy / finger / partner.
Vaginal dryness information:
Folks who experience vaginal dryness and/or discomfort or pain associated with it, should consider using lube.
As a reminder, vaginal dryness has nothing to do with not being aroused enough.
As a vibrator:
- Needs hand/arm mobility to use
- Needs dexterity to use buttons
- Needs reach to access genitals
- May need assistance to plug in the charger
As anal beads:
- Needs active grasp and hand/arm mobility to insert it and take it out
- Needs upper torso mobility to insert it and take it out
- Needs mobility and strength in hands to use buttons