The Bow stainless steel wand will gently slide into place and firmly press against your G-spot or P-spot.
Choose from the bulbous end featuring ridges that can act as a vaginal exerciser or the smaller shaped end for targeted stimulation.
Stainless steel toys are known for their hardness, weight, and hygiene, and they can be used with all types of lubricants.
Try cooling them down or warming them up with water for temperature play.
To clean, simply use soap and water, pop them in the dishwasher or boil them for 3 to 4 minutes to fully disinfect.
- Material: Body-safe metal
Size and shape:
- Size: 7" / 17.8 cm
- Smallest diameter: 1.1" / 2.8 cm
- Biggest diameter: 1.3" / 3.4 cm
- Weight: 1.11 lbs / 503.5 g
- This toy is meant to be used alone or with a partner
- It can be used internally and externally
- It can stimulate the G-spot, A-spot, and P-spot
- It can stimulate other erogenous zones when gently heated or cooled
- It's anal safe
This toy might be suitable for folks who have decreased sensation as the material can be gently cooled or heated to create new sensations.
Might not be suitable for folks who fatigue easily because it is on the heavier side.
If you find penetrative sex painful, consider getting OhNut.
When worn, it acts as a barrier on your toy / finger / partner.
Vaginal dryness information:
Folks who experience vaginal dryness and/or discomfort or pain associated with it, should consider using lube.
As a reminder, vaginal dryness has nothing to do with not being aroused enough.
- Needs active grasp and hand/arm mobility to use
- Needs reach to access genitals to use