Pom is a flexible vibrator with no internal body which makes it flexible enough to snuggle close to the vulva.
Pom is ergonomic and small enough to nestle within the palm of the hand.
- Materials: body-safe silicone
- Vibrating toy
- 5 Intensity Levels
- 5 Pattern Modes
- Can be controlled via buttons
- It can be used hands-free after initial placement
Size and shape:
- 2" x 3.5" x 4.4" / 5.1 cm x 8.9 cm x 11.2 cm
- This toy is meant to be used alone or with a partner
- It can be used externally
- It can stimulate the clitoris, nipples, and other erogenous zones
This toy might be suitable for folks who have mobility issues or arthritis because it’s a lay-on vibrator, contoured to the shape of the pubic mound and it doesn’t require a lot of hand dexterity.
You could also lay your body against the vibrator for hands-free stimulation.
Wide-sided vibrators offer stimulation over a broad area, but they also act as a buffer to limit hand to genital contact. This can be useful for coping with bottom dysphoria.
Some people with a neoclitoris experience heightened sensitivity. This vibrator’s squishy silicone body and gentler vibrations may be more comfortable for clitoral play.
- Needs reach to access genitals
- Needs hand dexterity to control it
- Needs hand mobility to use it
- Magnetic charger