An all-new internal coil mechanism makes the Spinner twist on insertion, sending unbelievable sensations with each stroke.
This is currently one of the best and most affordable strokers on the market. Read the Tenga Spinner review.
Remember: This material should be approached with caution. While elastomer is a non-toxic material, it is porous enough to harbor bacteria. The material will begin to break down over a few months time period (6-8 months). When it happens, it would be best you replace the toy. Sex toys made from these materials should be examined before every use for tears, spots, and odor and properly cleaned before use, and properly cleaned and dried after each use.
- Materials: Internal sleeve: elastomer, exterior: ABS
- Rotating toy
Size and shape:
- Depth: 1.77" / 4.5 cm
- Width: 1.77" / 4.5 cm
- Height: 5.11" / 12.9 cm
- Insertion length: stretches up to 6.73" / 17.09 cm
- Insertion width: stretches up to 2.15" / 5.5 cm
- This toy is meant to be used alone or with a partner
- It can be used externally
This toy might be suitable for folks who experience decreased sensation because its internal design, contours and bumps add to the sensation.
Also, it might be suitable for folks who experience premature ejaculation because it can help them get to know their body more and prolong their time by practicing.
Note that PE has many different factors and masturbators might not solve the problem, but might help it and are definitely worth a try.
If you’re not able to hold or stroke it, you can still prop it between household items allowing you to thrust. (or get a toy that is mountable).
- Needs active grasp and hand/arm mobility to use
- Needs reach to access genitals to put on/off and use
- Needs to be thoroughly cleaned after use which requires hand/arm mobility