Ranging from small to large, the b-Vibe anal training kit comes with three basic silicone butt plugs that are designed for all stages of anal training.
The silicone butt plugs are made from 100% body-safe silicone.
The narrow rounded tips allow for comfortable insertion, and the silky-smooth material provides zero discomfort when worn for extended periods.
If an anal play goal is to insert a toy or penis, start off with fingers and then beginning with the smallest plug, followed by the next size, etc.
1. Small Silicone Butt Plug: Designed to look and feel like a finger, the smallest plug in this anal training kit is slim enough for first-time anal play.
2. Medium Vibrating Butt Plug: Once you start feeling comfortable with how the small butt plug feels, add another sensation to the mix: vibration.
Use vibration to stimulate the prostate or G-spot.
Vibration also helps the sphincter muscles to relax- which is exactly what one wants during anal play.
3. Large Weighted Butt Plug: The two weighted balls (180g) inside this non-vibrating plug will help create a sensual feeling of fullness.
Pro tip: Plugs are a great toy for public play, which has the added bonus of feeling forbidden or secretive.
4. Lubricant Applicator: This gadget is for those hard to reach places.
5. Anal Enema: No anal training kit would be complete without an enema. Consider it as the perfect go-to for a 'deep' clean before anal play.
6. Zipper Travel Bag: Needed to carry the training set.
7. Complete Guide to Anal Play: Every purchase includes a 50+ page handbook of the most comprehensive how-to guides on anal play, written by certified sex educators.
- Materials: body-safe silicone
- Vibrating toy
- Can be controlled via buttons
- It can be used hands-free after initial placement
Size and shape:
- Small silicone plug: 3.9" x 1" / 9.8 cm x 2.6 cm
- Medium vibrating rechargeable plug: 5.3" x 1.3" / 13.4 cm x 3.2 cm
- Large weighted plug: 5.4" x 1.6" / 13.7 cm x 4 cm
- This toy is meant to be used alone or with a partner
- It can be used internally and externally
- It can stimulate P-spot and other erogenous zones
- It’s anal safe
This toy might be suitable for folks who experience decreased sensation or experience loss of sensation in their genitalia.
It might also be suitable for folks with mobility issues because, after the initial set-up it can be used hands-free.
Anal sex is not tied to any gender, making it a neutral ground for many to explore penetration without feelings of dysphoria.
It is also something partners of different genders can experience or experiment with together.
This kit serves as an accessible introduction to anal play, whether solo or shared with partner(s).
- Needs active grasp and hand/arm mobility to insert it and take it out
- Needs upper torso mobility to insert it and take it out
- Needs mobility and strength in hands to use buttons