Com by Dame is a body-friendly take on the classic wand shape, upgraded for comfort.
Great as a first wand or for more experienced players craving intense external clitoral stimulation, Com's curved handle makes it easy to hold while using.
Com features a strong motor, giving a deep, satisfying rumble that can be adjusted to the perfect pattern and speed.
The flexible neck contours to curves and lets users rest their arms to hold Com at the perfect angle.
- Materials: body-safe silicone
- Vibrating toy
- 5 vibration levels
- 5 vibration patterns
- Can be controlled via buttons
- It can be used hands-free after initial placement
- 10.5" x 1.8" / 26.7 cm x 4.6 cm
- This toy is meant to be used alone or with a partner
- It can be used externally
- It can stimulate the clitoris, nipples, and other erogenous zones
Its longer handle allows for farther reach and simpler use, also allowing it to be used while the hand is resting.
You could rest the toy on a bed or pillow and grind against it. It can also be placed in your lap or held between your thighs.
Also, its stronger power might be suitable for folks who experience decreased sensation.
However, note that folks who fatigue easily might find it tiresome to hold it for longer periods of time (unless using it differently like mentioned above).
Wands can be used on any body, which makes them ideal for sharing with partners.
Their large heads offer broad stimulation and their vibrations are often strong and deep-reaching.
Wand handles can be useful for coping with bottom dysphoria because they put distance between the user’s hand and their genitals.
- Needs active grasp or hand mobility/dexterity to use or position the toy
- Needs dexterity to use buttons
- May need assistance plugging the charger in