Fin is a hands-on, versatile, wearable vibrator for the fingers.
It can be worn between the fingers with or without a detachable tether.
Fin's sensations feel different at each end of its body, meaning that one side offers pin-point stimulation, while the other side is soft and squishy.
Vibrations can even travel through the fingers by flipping Fin to the backside of the hand or by sliding it up to the base of the fingers.
- Materials: body-safe silicone, body-safe ABS
- Vibrating toy
- 3 Intensity Speed Levels
- 1 button
- Up to 90 minutes of play with a single charge
- Splash proof
Size and shape:
- Length with strap: 2.75” / 6.98 cm
- Diameter: 1” / 7 cm
- Small toy
- Smooth to touch
- This toy is meant to be used alone or with a partner
- It can be used externally
- It can stimulate the clitoris, nipples, and other erogenous zones
- It's not anal safe
This toy might be suitable for folks who have mobility issues or arthritis because it's easier to hold and use because of its loop.
Finger vibrators offer precise stimulation, but they also act as a buffer to limit hand to genital contact.
This can be useful for coping with bottom dysphoria.
If you find penetrative sex painful, consider getting OhNut. When worn, it acts as a barrier on your toy/finger/partner.
Vaginal dryness information:
Folks who experience vaginal dryness and/or discomfort or pain associated with it should consider using lube. As a reminder, vaginal dryness has nothing to do with not being aroused enough.
- Needs reach to access genitals
- Needs hand dexterity to control it
- Needs hand mobility to use it
- May need assistance to plug the charger in