Jett is a powerful vibrator that is worn against the frenulum, just below the tip of the penis.
It delivers a hands-free orgasm with a flexible sleeve that expands, enabling the user to effortlessly go from flaccid to erect.
Jett is powered by two custom bullet vibrators each containing a different sized motor, which deliver contrasting vibration frequencies.
The Treble Bullet emits intense high frequency waves while the Bass Bullet delivers deep, rumbly low-frequency stimulation.
The user can deploy each bullet separately or in combination.
- Materials: body-safe silicone, ABS
- Vibrating toy
- 5 vibration levels
- 5 vibration patterns
- Can be controlled via remote
- It can be used hands-free after initial placement
- Up to 1 hour of play with single charge
Size and shape:
- Penis sheath and ball bearings holder: 2.3" x 2.5" x 1.4" / 6 cm x 6.5 cm x 3.7 cm
- Penis holder stretch diameter: 2.9" / 7.5 cm
- Penis sleeve diameter: 1.2" / 3 cm
- This toy is meant to be used alone or with a partner
- It can be used externally
- It can stimulate the perineum, clitoris and other erogenous zones
This toy might be suitable for folks who have trouble maintaining an erection, experience erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation as it constricts blood flow to keep blood in the penis shaft, this way delaying orgasm and enabling the wearer to have stronger erection for a longer amount of time.
This toy might be suitable for folks who have limited mobility or fatigue easily because, after the initial setup, this toy can be used hands-free.
The vibrations can be changed through remote control. It can also be used both with the flaccid and erect penis.
Note that ED & PE have many different factors and cock rings might not solve the problem, but might help it and are definitely worth a try.
This toy might be suitable for folks who struggle to grip and hold objects - the loop of the cock ring can be used as a grip, or it can be slipped over fingers and a vibrating part used anywhere on the body.
Rather than relying on manual stroking (which can sometimes exacerbate bottom dysphoria), this toy focuses stimulation at the head of the penis.
The user can control it through a remote, limiting hand to genital contact.
It can be used on a non-erect penis, which is ideal for some people on HRT.
- Needs strength in hand to stretch it and put it on and off
- Needs reach to access genitals
- Needs mobility in hands to use remote control
- May need assistance to change batteries,