Pulse Duo is a hands-free couples' sex toy.
It's worn by penis owner which enjoys the stimulation provided by the PulsePlate, while the other partner can seek delight in the intense vibrations emitted from the base of the toy.
A press of a button on the toy allows changing the vibrations from the PulsePlate, while the remote allows adjusting the rumbly vibrations coming from the base of the toy.
- Materials: body-safe silicone, ABS
- 2 motors
- Vibrating toy
- 5 vibration modes
- Remote: 3 speed settings
- Can be controlled via buttons and remote
- It can be used hands-free after initial placement
Size and shape:
- 4.6” x 2.6" x 2.8" / 11.7 cm x 6.7 cm x 7.2 cm
- This toy is meant to be used alone or with a partner
- It can be used externally
This toy might be suitable for folks who have spinal cord injury or experience ED because it can be used both with the flaccid and erect penis.
After the initial set-up, it can be used hands-free, meaning it could be suitable for folks who have decreased hand and arm mobility as well as decreased torso control.
This toy might be suitable for folks who experience decreased sensation because of its strong vibrations.
Rather than relying on manual stroking (which can sometimes exacerbate bottom dysphoria), this toy uses oscillating plates to stimulate the user.
This toy can be used on a non-erect penis, which is ideal for some people on HRT.
The user can control it through a remote, limiting hand to genital contact.
For users with a neopenis, the short stroker attachment and oscillating power allow the user to direct sensation where their shaft is the most sensitive/receptive.
It can be used with a partner (who grinds against the top) to share the experience.
- Needs to be thoroughly cleaned after use which requires hand/arm mobility
- Needs mobility and strength in hands to use buttons on the remote
- Magnetic charger