Pulse Solo Essential is a male stimulator that uses oscillations to stimulate the most sensitive part of the penis.
It can be used when flaccid or erect and it's design to bring orgasm hands-free, without the need for stroking.
- Materials: body-safe silicone, ABS
- Vibrating toy
- 5 vibration patters
- 9 speed oscillator
- Can be controlled via buttons
- It can be used hands-free after initial placement
Size and shape:
- 4.6” x 2.6" x 2.8" / 11.7 cm x 6.7 cm x 7.2 cm
- This toy is meant to be used alone or with a partner
- It can be used externally
This toy might be suitable for folks who have spinal cord injury or experience ED because it can be used both with the flaccid and erect penis.
After the initial set-up, it can be used hands-free, meaning it could be suitable for folks who have decreased hand and arm mobility as well as decreased torso control.
This toy might be suitable for folks who experience decreased sensation because of its strong vibrations.
Rather than relying on manual stroking (which can sometimes exacerbate bottom dysphoria), this toy uses oscillating plates to stimulate the user.
This toy can be used on a non-erect penis, which is ideal for some people on HRT.
For users with a neopenis, the short stroker attachment and oscillating power allow the user to direct sensation where their shaft is the most sensitive/receptive.
- Needs to be thoroughly cleaned after use which requires hand/arm mobility
- Needs mobility and strength in hands to use buttons