The crescent-shaped, double-ended shape of this stainless steel wand is created for G-spot stimulation.
Choose between the rippled bulbous end or the opposite end which boasts a flattened tip.
Stainless steel toys are known for their hardness, weight, and hygiene, and can be used with all types of lubricant.
Try cooling them down or warming them up with water for temperature play.
To clean, simply use soap and water, pop them in the dishwasher or boil them for 3 to 4 minutes to fully disinfect.
- Material: Body-safe metal
Size and shape:
- Size: 8.5" x 1.4" / 21.7 cm x 3.7 cm
- Weight: 1.87 lbs / 0.85 kg
- This toy is meant to be used alone or with a partner
- It can be used internally and externally
- It can stimulate the G-spot, P-spot and A-spot
- It can stimulate other erogenous zones when gently heated or cooled
- It's not anal safe
This toy might be suitable for folks who have decreased sensation as the material can be gently cooled or heated to create new sensations.
Might not be suitable for folks who fatigue easily because it is on the heavier side.
If you find penetrative sex painful, consider getting OhNut.
When worn, it acts as a barrier on your toy / finger / partner.
Vaginal dryness information:
Folks who experience vaginal dryness and/or discomfort or pain associated with it, should consider using lube.
As a reminder, vaginal dryness has nothing to do with not being aroused enough.
- Needs active grasp and hand/arm mobility to use
- Needs reach to access genitals to use
Multiple spot / additional stimulation, Smooth, decreased sensation