Born into such a famous family, this little wand has quite a reputation to uphold... Challenge Accepted.
Offering big power, multiple speeds, and unsurpassed quality, the full-featured Magic Wand Mini is more than simply a smaller sibling - it's here to create a legacy all its own.
Powered by a rechargeable battery, the Mini's 6,000 RPM brushless motor delivers those magical deep, rumbly vibrations that all Magic Wands are known for. Meanwhile, its soft silicone head and flexible neck provide a smooth, comfortable massage.
Compact enough for travel, but powerful enough to be the MVP of the toy box, the Magic Wand Mini offers up to 2.5 hours of cordless use on a full charge, and the intuitive buttons allow for complete control of its three intensity levels.
Discover what makes this long-awaited addition to the Magic Wand family so special.
- Materials: Body-safe PVC, body-safe silicone
- Vibrating toy
- Flexible neck
- up to 6000 RPM
- Can be controlled via buttons
- It can be used hands-free after the initial placement
- Battery-powered (4 hours of charge for 2.5 hours of play)
- Body Length: 9.6” / 24.2 cm
- Head Diameter: 2" / 5.1 cm
Weight: 0.61 lbs / 280 g
- This toy is meant to be used alone or with a partner
- It can be used externally
- It can stimulate the clitoris, nipples, and other erogenous zones
This toy might be suitable for older folks, bigger folks and folks who have experienced limited mobility. Its big buttons are intuitive to find and use and also glow in the dark.
Its longer handle allows for farther reach and simpler use, also allowing it to be used while the hand is resting.
You could rest the toy on a bed or pillow and grind against it. It can also be placed in your lap or held between your thighs.
Also, its stronger power might be suitable for folks who experience decreased sensation.
However, note that folks who fatigue easily might find it tiresome to hold it for longer periods of time (unless using it differently like mentioned above).
Wands can be used on any body, which makes them ideal for sharing with partners.
Their large heads offer broad stimulation and their vibrations are often strong and deep-reaching.
Wand handles can be useful for coping with bottom dysphoria because they put distance between the user’s hand and their genitals.
- Needs active grasp or hand mobility/dexterity to use or position the toy
- Need active grasp and strength in hand to plug in the toy
- Needs the dexterity to use buttons