The handle provides a padded cushion texture, which is both for comfort and grip, while you control everything using a crystal button.
When you are done with Pillow Talk, simply plug it in to charge with the included USB charging cord.
- Materials: body-safe silicone
- Vibrating toy
- Can be controlled via buttons
- It can be used hands-free after initial placement
- 9.25" x 2" / 23.5 cm x 5.08 cm
- This toy is meant to be used alone or with a partner
- It can be used externally
- It can stimulate the clitoris, nipples, and other erogenous zones
This toy might be suitable for older folks, bigger folks and folks who have experienced limited mobility.
Its longer handle allows for farther reach and simpler use, also allowing it to be used while the hand is resting.
You could rest the toy on a bed or pillow and grind against it. It can also be placed in your lap or held between your thighs.
Also, its stronger power might be suitable for folks who experience decreased sensation.
However, note that folks who fatigue easily might find it tiresome to hold it for longer periods of time (unless using it differently like mentioned above).
Wands can be used on any body, which makes them ideal for sharing with partners.
Their large heads offer broad stimulation and their vibrations are often strong and deep-reaching.
Wand handles can be useful for coping with bottom dysphoria because they put distance between the user’s hand and their genitals.
- Needs active grasp or hand mobility/dexterity to use or position the toy
- Need active grasp and strength in hand to plug in the toy
- May need assistance to plug the charger in