The soft, flexible body of the Pillow Talk Sassy helps you discover your every desire, while the large tip is curved for optimal G-spot pleasure.
For added stimulation, there is a delicate contour with an elegant curve running along each side.
The handle has a padded cushion texture and a crystal button for a luxurious look.
With the rechargeable battery and included USB charging cord, Pillow Talk is always ready when you are.
- Materials: body-safe silicone
- Vibrating toy
- Adjustable vibration speeds
- Can be controlled via buttons
Size and shape:
- Length: 7.8" / 19.8 cm
- Width: 1.5" / 3.8 cm
- Insertable length: 5" / 12.7 cm
- This toy is meant to be used alone or with a partner
- It can be used internally and externally
- It can stimulate G-spot, A-spot, clitoris and other erogenous zones
This toy might be suitable for folks who experience decreased sensation because its vibrations can be used on other parts of one’s body such as: underside of the penis head, nipples, neck and other erogenous zones.
This toy might be suitable for bigger folks, folks who have limited mobility, fatigue easily because its handle allows farther reach.
Vibrators with longer lengths or handles can be useful for coping with bottom dysphoria.
When used externally, they put distance between the user’s hand and their genitals, and (if desired) provide the user with something phallic to grasp.
If you find penetrative sex painful, consider getting OhNut.
When worn, it acts as a barrier on your toy / finger / partner.
Vaginal dryness information:
Folks who experience vaginal dryness and/or discomfort or pain associated with it, should consider using lube.
As a reminder, vaginal dryness has nothing to do with not being aroused enough.
- Needs hand/arm mobility to use
- Needs dexterity to use buttons
- Needs reach to access genitals
- May need assistance plugging the charger in