Now you both can enjoy the thrill of double penetration without having to worry about introducing a third partner into the mix.
Made from body-safe Elite Silicone, this posable penetrator features a bendable silicone stimulator that stays in place in any position you put it.
The stretchy silicone cock ring puts a clamp on performance letdowns by delivering a tight squeeze to his shaft, while the beaded exciter provides extra stimulation during double penetration. The teaser can be used vaginally or anally. The built-in vertebrae allow you to pose it in any position, targeting your partner’s most spots with every thrust.
The vibrating ring keeps them longer and stronger than ever before while you both enjoy mind-blowing vibrations.
Requires 3 AG13 batteries, included.
Lotion and toy cleaner included.
- Materials: body-safe silicone
- Vibrating toy
- Can be controlled via buttons
- It can be used hands-free after initial placement
- Battery-powered, batteries included
Size and shape:
- Length: 4" / 10.16 cm
- This toy is meant to be used alone or with a partner
- It can be used externally
- It can stimulate the perineum, clitoris and other erogenous zones
This toy might be suitable for folks who have trouble maintaining an erection, experience erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation as it constricts blood flow to keep blood in the penis shaft, this way delaying orgasm and enabling the wearer to have stronger erection for a longer amount of time.
Note that ED & PE have many different factors and cock rings might not solve the problem, but might help it and are definitely worth a try.
This toy might be suitable for folks who struggle to grip and hold objects - the loop of the cock ring can be used as a grip, or it can be slipped over fingers and a vibrating part used anywhere on the body.
Once put on, it is controlled via buttons on the ring, which might not be suitable for folks with limited reach or limited mobility/strength in hands.
- Needs strength in hand to stretch it and put it on and off
- Needs reach to access genitals
- Needs mobility and strength in hands to use buttons