Temptasia Twist is a set of three dildos with suction and harness compatible cup bases.
Graduated sizes for exploring penetrative play to start small and work your way up.
The Twist dildos deliver swirling texture that is perfect for gentle G-spot or anal stimulation.
Their 100% platinum cured silicone is body safe and easy to clean: just boil for 5 minutes to fully sanitize, or wash with mild soap and water during everyday use.
- Material: Body-safe silicone
- Can be suctioned to a surface and used hands-free
- Strap-on compatible
Size and shape:
- Length: 5" / 12.7 cm
- Insertable length: 3.75" / 9.5 cm
- Width: 0.75" / 1.9 cm
- Length: 6" / 15.2 cm
- Insertable length: 4.5" / 11.4 cm
- Width: 1" / 2.5 cm
- Length: 7" / 17.8 cm
- Insertable length: 6" / 15.2 cm
- Width: 1.75" / 4.5 cm
- This toy is meant to be used alone or with a partner
- It can be used internally
- It can stimulate G-spot, A-spot and P-spot
- It’s anal safe
This toy might also be suitable for folks who experience increased sensation since it does not vibrate.
If used in combination with a harness, it might be suitable for folks who have trouble maintaining erection, experience premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction because it can be a great way to penetrate and prolong sex.
These small, flexible dildos are ideal for people new to penetration or who prefer their penetration toys on the petite side.
The smallest of the three is as narrow or even narrower than a finger, making it an ideal choice for muffing (penetrating the inguinal canals.)
If you find penetrative sex painful, consider getting OhNut.
When worn, it acts as a barrier on your toy / finger / partner.
Vaginal dryness information:
Folks who experience vaginal dryness and/or discomfort or pain associated with it, should consider using lube.
As a reminder, vaginal dryness has nothing to do with not being aroused enough.
- Needs active grasp and hand/arm mobility to use
- Needs reach to access genitals to use OR if used with harness: needs hand/arm mobility to mount
- Needs body mobility to penetrate