Enjoy the popular Iroha RIN in a new, stronger, rechargeable model.
While the soft, spherical tip gently entices, the RIN+ is easy to hold with its stick-shaped body that's longer than the original.
Now featuring a stronger motor and an additional vibration pattern.
- Materials: body-safe silicone, ABS
- Vibrating and pulsating toy
- 4 vibration levels
- 2 vibration patterns
- Can be controlled via buttons
Size and shape:
- 6.3" x 1.4" / 16 cm x 3.5 cm
- This toy is meant to be used alone or with a partner
- It can be used internally and externally
- It can stimulate G-spot, A-spot, clitoris and other erogenous zones
This toy might be suitable for folks who experience decreased sensation because its vibrations can be used on other parts of one’s body such as: underside of the penis head, nipples, neck and other erogenous zones.
This toy might be suitable for bigger and older folks, folks who have limited mobility, fatigue easily because its handle allows farther reach and easier use.
Vibrators with longer lengths or handles can be useful for coping with bottom dysphoria.
They put distance between the user’s hand and their genitals, and (if desired) provide the user with something phallic to grasp.
Some people with a neoclitoris experience heightened sensitivity.
This vibrator’s squishy silicone body and gentler vibrations may be more comfortable for clitoral play.
If you find penetrative sex painful, consider getting OhNut.
When worn, it acts as a barrier on your toy / finger / partner.
Vaginal dryness information:
Folks who experience vaginal dryness and/or discomfort or pain associated with it, should consider using lube.
As a reminder, vaginal dryness has nothing to do with not being aroused enough.
- Needs hand/arm mobility to use
- Needs dexterity to use buttons
- Needs reach to access genitals
- Magnetic charger