The Deia Couple is a two-in-one sexual wellness device with independent motors for external and internal play.
This device is made with body-safe silicone and has a USB-rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
This product is manufactured using body-safe silicone that is harmless to the human body; free from phthalates, BPA and latex.
- Materials: body-safe silicone
- Vibrating toy
- 10 vibration patterns
- Can be controlled via buttons
Size and shape:
- 7.02" x 1.35" / 17.8 cm x 3.4 cm
- Insertable length: 5" / 12.7 cm
- This toy is meant to be used alone or with a partner
- It can be used internally and externally
- It can stimulate G-spot, A-spot, clitoris and other erogenous zones
This toy might be suitable for folks who experience decreased sensation because its vibrations can be used on other parts of one’s body such as: underside of the penis head, nipples, neck and other erogenous zones.
This toy might be suitable for bigger folks, folks who have limited mobility, fatigue easily because its handle allows farther reach.
Vibrators with longer lengths or handles can be useful for coping with bottom dysphoria.
When used externally, they put distance between the user’s hand and their genitals, and (if desired) provide the user with something phallic to grasp.
If you find penetrative sex painful, consider getting OhNut.
When worn, it acts as a barrier on your toy / finger / partner.
Vaginal dryness information:
Folks who experience vaginal dryness and/or discomfort or pain associated with it, should consider using lube.
As a reminder, vaginal dryness has nothing to do with not being aroused enough.
- Needs hand/arm mobility to use
- Needs dexterity to use buttons
- Needs reach to access genitals
- May need help plugging in the charger