Rave 2, an upgraded version of Rave is designed to target G-Spot and vaginal opening with its twisted pleasure shape, smooth silicone, and adjustable fit.
Rave 2 is a superior G-spot vibrator.
Click here to read the We-Vibe Rave 2 review.
- Materials: body-safe silicone
- 2 independent motors
- Adjustable fit
- Vibrating toy
- 10 vibration modes in each motor
- Can be controlled via buttons and phone app
Size and shape:
- 8.5" x 3.3" x 1.5'' / 21.7 cm x 8.5 cm x 3.9 cm
- This toy is meant to be used alone or with a partner
- It can be used internally and externally
- It can stimulate G-spot, A-spot, vaginal opening, clitoris and other erogenous zones
This toy might be suitable for folks who experience decreased sensation because its vibrations can be used on other parts of one’s body such as: underside of the penis head, nipples, neck and other erogenous zones.
This toy might be suitable for bigger and older folks, folks who have limited mobility, fatigue easily because its handle allows farther reach and easier use.
It might also be suitable for folks who have trouble using buttons because it can be controlled via mobile app.
Vibrators with longer lengths or handles can be useful for coping with bottom dysphoria.
They put distance between the user’s hand and their genitals, and (if desired) provide the user with something phallic to grasp.
If you find penetrative sex painful, consider getting OhNut.
When worn, it acts as a barrier on your toy / finger / partner.
Vaginal dryness information:
Folks who experience vaginal dryness and/or discomfort or pain associated with it, should consider using lube.
As a reminder, vaginal dryness has nothing to do with not being aroused enough.
- Needs hand/arm mobility to use
- Needs dexterity to use mobile app
- Needs reach to access genitals
- May need assistance to plug the charger in